Sunday, March 29, 2009

Seaton Trail VIII

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Fantastic weather today, especially considering that it was supposed to pour and pour with rain. Mommy and I spent a good chunk of the morning playing and raking and cleaning and gardening outside, and then Daddy somehow managed to make me a decent lunch!

After we ate, Basil joined my folks and I on a drive out to the Seaton Trail (I called it "Park Little Valley") to have another go at its more southern sections... last time we were there, everything was too frozen and we couldn't find the trail. This time, it was less frozen - but we still had a tough time finding the trail. Basil sure seemed to enjoy himself, but I was pretty up-and-down in regards to both emotion and altitude.

After we got home, we had a lovely dinner and then threw the frisbee and ball around outside... and tried to help our next-door neighbours coax a family of raccoons out of their shed.

I really fought sleeping tonight, what with all the Earth Hour goings on.

Listening to: KMFDM - Blitz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!