Monday, March 16, 2009

Southern Sushi

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 20th]

More rain today. We went to Mrs. Richardson's house today, where I played with her son Jim. He was really awesome... we played and did some puzzles and stuff. I've decided that he's pretty cool.

When asked what I wanted for dinner, of course I said 'sushi', so somehow Mommy and Papa managed to find a Japanese in this neck of the woods. I impressed the heck out of everyone by ordering California Rolls by myself, using chop sticks quite well all by myself, and complaining about the lack of caviar. All by myself. The teppanyaki table we ate at was pretty amazing!

One of Papa's friends at the local gas station gave me five bucks. I was very shy, so I hid my face while accepting the nice man's money. Papa and Mrs. Richardson took us to Wal-Mart, where I spent my money on a toy cash register. Once we got back to Papa's house, I spent ages pretending to check out groceries.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!