Sunday, March 08, 2009

Three Haircuts

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Interesting day today. Once again, the weather is warm - but rainy. After breakfast and an average Saturday morning, Mommy made me some wheat-free (sigh) lunch and then Daddy drove her and I to Old Navy while he bought some gear for his commercial shoot next weekend. We all ended up buying some new clothes, too!

Next, we drove down to the beaches, so that I could get a haircut at this pretty cool little salon for kids. It had a ball room, toy dinosaurs everywhere, and books to read! I loved it, and had a great time getting my hair cut.

Next, we drove to the mall so Daddy could get HIS long hair shortened a bit. Unfortunately, the place he went really screwed it up badly... so he had to go to another place to get it fixed. Meanwhile, Mommy and I bumped into Julie and James and Sarah - I didn't wanna leave them! The only way my folks could get me to go home was to promise me sushi for Mommy's birthday dinner!

Said birthday dinner was pretty amazing, despite me being a little exhausted and amped-up. But whatever, it was great. By the time we got back to the parking lot, a birthday gnome was waiting for Mommy in the car...

Listening to: War Child presents Heroes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!