Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Three-Legged Dog

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 20th]

Rain again. Not that I seemed to care (I declared it to be a "great day to take a boat ride") - but it's just funny that meanwhile, back n Canada, Daddy has a sunburn on his face.

Papa took Mommy and I to Florence today to buy stuff for his quails. We stopped over at the Western Sizzler for lunch - once again, I partook of the great southern tradition known as 'buffet', which is a great option when you have a wheat allergy.

We went to my Uncle Russel and Aunt Jeanette's house - I played in the backyard where they have a little playground under the pretense of 'feeding the dog' - in this case, a three-legged dog that barked and scared me. Oh, and some goats.

Mommy kinda felt lousy today, but I didn't let that get ME down. Papa and I visited his animals and pets, I played with my toys while everyone else napped around me, and watched some pretty good TV. I'm having an amazing vacation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!