Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tire Swingin'

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 25th]

We had some pretty lovely weather today. Nana had to take Jim to the doctor today to get his shoulder and arm looked at - so Mommy pushed me in the tire swing for something close to half an hour! It was really wonderful... she thought I might actually fall asleep in it, I seemed to be enjoying it so much.

Mommy did some Grocery shopping, and then went off to run some errands with Aunt Marion later in the day. Therefore... Nana (home from the doctor) and I had most of the afternoon together. We had a really nice time... we did some gardening, played on the computer... the regular stuff.

It's nice to get some quality time with Nana, and she really seems to enjoy spending time with me (even though I talk her ear off).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!