Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Watering Nana

[As transcribed by Daddy on March 27th]

Mommy started feeling kinda sick today. She hung out at Nana's house in an attempt to feel better, so Nana and Aunt Marion and I drove over to the Wal-Mart in Danville. We bought a whole bunch of flowers and some fruit snacks... I had to tell Nana and Aunt Marion not to buy me any more toys - the other day, Mommy told me that I was getting so many new toys I was gonna need a new house to keep them in. I really like my house and don't want to leave it, so... no new toys for me, I told them.

When we got back to Nana's place, I helped her with the gardening... I watered the soil, watered the flowers, and... I watered Nana! It got a pretty huge reaction, and it only provoked me into literally vhasing her all over the yard with the hose and sprinkler. We all laughed and laughed!

Before bed, it was time for Mommy and I to start packing for the long trip home. People ask if I'm looking forward to seeing Daddy - I confirm this, but also remind them that I miss Basil, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!