Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Wheat-Free Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I headed over to Julie & Sarah's house of a nice visit... we all had a pretty good time, but Sarah and I were a little bit difficult with each other. I was a little bit too loud and fighty, and Sarah was a little bit too sensitive and complainy. Ah well. Julie made me an awesome wheat-free mac and cheese for lunch! I found a cool toy of Sarah's (a 'water baby') that I pretended kept pooping its pants.

After Mommy and I headed home later in the afternoon, we suddenly realized that we had completely forgotten about swimming lessons, which made me pretty upset! Luckily, Daddy came home and we had a great wheat-free eggplant green curry for dinner and then Gammy and Nee-Nee made Mommy some pretty delicious wheat-free apple crisp for dessert!

We were all exhausted for some reason and passed out pretty quickly (Daddy had a dentist's appointment ad couldn't hep put me to bed). Tomorrow we have the start of our long drive to Virginia...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!