Sunday, March 01, 2009

Where's Wonder Woman?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After getting fairly upset with Daddy for sleeping in today, he and I eventually had a nice morning of playing video games and playing Doctor with my stuffed animals. After some lunch, my folks and I drove downtown to see a play written by a bunch of little kids (in a program run by Daddy's friend Kristin) - we were almost 20 minutes late, but that's okay, because she show started 20 minutes late. The show was a lot of fun, but I was under the impression that Wonder Woman was gonna be in it for some reason.

Immediately afterwards, we drove back east and stopped at the nice Greek restaurant we went to for Grandpa's birthday two months ago. We had a really nice early dinner... and then, for a surprise, Mommy and Daddy took me to an ice cream restaurant for dessert! It was amazing there... we all shared a giant banana split...

...and it may be the last time we ever do that. Despite my total exhaustion and erratic emotional behaviour, I just could not sit still or fall asleep. The dessert had to be the culprit!

Listening to: Ben Folds - Stems & Seeds


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!