Saturday, April 11, 2009

1220 Feet High

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Eric and Elizabeth and Lola and Olivia were supposed to come over this weekend, but they got sick, so... we just went ahead with our weekend plans anyway, and had a great time! We all got up early (Mommy and I practically had to drag Daddy out of bed) and drove downtown. Next, we went to the CN Tower! It was really cool - the view from the tower was amazing (all the cars looked like little toys!) and the glass floor was scary at first, but as soon as I saw a nice lady lying down on it, I found myself lying next to her. Cinnamon Bunny, who I carried with me, was pretty nervous.

After the long elevator ride back down, we walked around downtown until we found a restaurant that was open on Good Friday - the Queen Mother, one of our faves. We ate a ridiculous amount of food.

After a quick stop at Cherry Beach on the way home, we recharged a bit (Daddy had a nap on the couch) at home. We went to run some errands - I snoozed in the car, and nothing was open anyway, so... it didn't matter.

Listening to: Junior Boys - Begone Dull Care


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!