Thursday, April 02, 2009

...are you ready to rock?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had to get up early to go to my dance class, which means we were up an hour before Daddy. Mommy asked me to wake him up so that he wouldn't be late for work - so I walked into his bedroom, clapping loudly, grabbed his belt from the laundry hamper, and proceeded to wrap it around his neck in an attempt to yank him out of bed (or choke him awake). It worked!

Sadly, my dance class was canceled. Apparently the instructor was confused about the start date, so me and a bunch of other little girls all sat around for half an hour waiting. I was pretty disappointed, and moped home in the rain.

After Daddy came home, he and I played a bit, and then we played Rock Band... he's so taken with my vocal take on Cheap Trick's "Hello There" that he had me record it so that we can post in on the blog at a later date!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!