Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ask Me About Dinosaurs!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took a good chunk out of the day and cleaned the heck out of my room. In order to stash my Tinkertoys and stuff under my bed, she raised the mattress - so now I have an even taller, bigger bed! It's like it's brand new!

Daddy bought me an awesome awesome awesome new shirt, which I was pretty happy to wear, and even happier to smear with pasta sauce. I watched a little bit of television, played with my toys, and helped Mommy set up a little herb garden in her bedroom.

After Daddy came home from work tonight, we listened to music, danced, played rock band, had a lovely wheat-free dinner, and then he read the book to me that I asked him to read the minute he first woke up this morning (neither of us forgot).

I have my first dance class tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Listening to: The Dukes of Stratosphear - Psonic Psunspot


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!