Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Big Girl on a Bike

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty quiet say today... it poured and poured with rain outside today. As a matter of fact, I awoke to the sound of rain on metal (the downed eaves outside), which led to a rousing game of "which of these materials is metal, and which is plastic?" with Daddy.

To keep busy, Mommy and I had a real-life tea party, as opposed to one of my cute little pretend tea pastries. We had almond butter on rice crackers, cinnamon apple slices, and homemade tea! Delicious.

At one point I secretly made a tent in Mommy and Daddy's room out of furniture and blankets and rolled all of my favourite stuffed animals into it with my little baby stroller. When my folks went to bed at the end of the day, they found a cute surprise!

We DID manage to get about 5 minutes of sunlight at the end of the day - I made sure to get in a quick bike ride. Mommy told me I look like such a big girl on it... I told her "Mommy, I AM a big girl!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!