Thursday, April 09, 2009

Cheese... Nuts!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were up early to attend my dance class - you know, the one I was supposed to go to last week but the instructor forgot to show up. Anyway, the good news is that he DID show up today. The bad news is that I didn't have the best time - "horrible", I called it. There wasn't much dancing, the instructor didn't have snacks or any helpers, and he wouldn't listen to me and pay attention to me when he was reading a book to the whole group! I need attention! Mommy and I will give it another try next week before canceling.

In the afternoon, Mommy and I dyed some Easter Eggs... I only broke one in the process. We had a great time! Later on in the day, when I had a nice bath, I could be heard singing slightly inappropriate songs - but singing them hilariously incorrectly.

"When I say 'cheese', you say 'Nuts!'
Cheese... Nuts!
Cheese... Nuts!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!