Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cinnamon Bunny contracts Swine Flu from Bill O'Reilly

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were off to my dance class this morning, and for once I really seemed to enjoy it (well, I always seemed to enjoy it, I just didn't always claim to enjoy it). On the way there, we went to the subway station with Daddy, and I waved to him from the opposite platform.

Mommy got a pretty brutal headache on the way back, so I spent the better part of the day going easy on her in exchange for getting to watching way more TV than usual. I brought out a lot of my toys and played with them in the living room and stuff. I did manage to get a bike ride in during the day as well.

After Daddy came home from work, we had dinner and did some shopping at Old Navy, but only after we played Doctor on my toys - to cure my pink poodle's headache, I scooped out his eyes. Alas, it appears as though Cinnamon Bunny has contracted swine flu by kissing my pig puppet, who we've named "Bill O'Reilly" after this similar pig.

Listening to: Ben Folds Presents - University A Capella!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!