Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Di[n]orama

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in a little bit today - hence, Mommy and I kinda had to hustle in order to make it to playschool on time. Once we were there, I had a pretty good time, as usual. My teacher is awesome and the other kids are pretty fun to play with. On the way back I kinda stumbled and fell down in the rain, and tried to convince Mommy that the only thing that would make it okay was hot chocolate and a dinosaur movie. No dice. Somehow, though... I didn't flip out!

Mommy and I had a quiet afternoon cooped up inside. She read some books to me, but then drifted in and out of sleep - last week took a lot out of her. I was happy to play by myself and stuff, so no sweat.

After Daddy came home from work, we all had a nice dinner, and then I put together another fantastic di[n]orama out of all of my dinosaur toys and stuff. I'm really creative with it - my folks are so impressed with these massive "exhibits" I make in my room, with close to fifty carefully arranged pieces, elements, and bits of scenery.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!