Saturday, April 18, 2009

Don't Look at my Boo-Boo!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I made a fruit salad this morning - a nice way to start the day. The weather was so fantastic that we spent a good chunk of the day outside enjoying the heat - save for a few breaks here and there (I had a lovely lunch of rice cheese on rice bread with Gammy) we were out there for the better part of the day. Mommy tilled the back yard with a rented tiller, and I put together an outdoor carnival for my rubber ducky collection. Afterwards, I dressed up in leftover props from Daddy's commercial shoot last month.

I picked a recipe out of a magazine for Mommy to make for dinner... my folks both loved it, but I can't say I was to keen on it. Oh well. Daddy and I danced to some cool music videos and I had a bath before bed, which led to a whole new round of freakouts and drama when the bandage came off of my scraped knee and Mommy tried to replace it.

I get CRAZY when people mess with (or look at) with my injuries. Screams of "Don't look at my boo-boo!" I can be heard echoing through the house.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!