Wednesday, April 22, 2009

An Evening with Gammy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice, quiet morning of laundry folding and television watching (not to mention napping and snacking). All day long I looked forward to the end of the day, when Gammy was scheduled to put me to bed!

In the middle of the day, after some board games and tidying, Mommy tried to explain Earth Day (tomorrow!) to me... I was leaving the refrigerator door open and she explained how that's tantamount to throwing garbage in the sky. I don't really understand.

At the end of the day, Mommy made me a nice dinner (I ate only broccoli) and went to meet Daddy for their concert (somehow they ended up with front-row centre seats, and the band ended up "dancing" with Mommy - a story I hopefully understand and appreciate when I'm older). I watched a fun movie with Gammy, and then she tried to put me to bed... ...and I prolonged the experience for as long as possible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!