Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally, the Tricycle

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As soon as I got up this morning, I asked Mommy to make a lady-version of my frog toy Franklin (with pretty eyelashes) and some kid frogs and six friends for the kid frogs do that they could have a big wedding. Mommy suggested a less work-intensive arranged marriage between Franklin and a Cabbage Patch Doll, but I wasn't cool with that. We let the matter drop.

In the afternoon, Mommy asked me if I was up for a bike ride. I suggested I try my trike first, and she agreed... for the first time (in two years!) I REALLY rode that thing. For, like, blocks and blocks! Unfortunately it's WAY too small for me - but it was nice to see me finally get the hang of that thing without getting upset with it.

After a bike ride with Mommy and after Daddy came home from work, I went out for a second ride on my trike. I was moving at about a tenth of my earlier speed - but whatever, it was pretty late.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!