Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Headache Buddies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy woke up with a pretty awful headache, but for some reason the sound of me munching away on a bowl of cereal while she curled up in the fetal position on the couch was soothing.

She and I went to visit Julie and Sarah today - we haven't seen them in a while, so we made up for it by staying ALL DAY. It was a pretty great visit - Julie (who also had a headache, so she and Mommy were headache buddies) made me some awesome macaroni and cheese, and despite the fact that I kinda bugged Sarah and made her cry twice, we all had a lovely time.

By the time we came home, Mommy's headache magically vanished. Daddy staggered home from the office, we had more Mac & Cheese, and then we played Skuttleclods for far too short a duration. I freaked out during my bath before bed when the bandage came off of my scraped knee.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
povaup

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!