Friday, April 03, 2009

Imaginary Fish / Real Fish

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We had some beautiful weather today - as soon as we were breakfasted and ready, Mommy and I were outside playing. She raked the leaves, and I pretended to go fishing - I must have caught fifty imaginary fish of varying sizes and shapes. As soon as that was over, Mommy went inside and made me some real fish for lunch!

We were back outside again soon afterwards... i did a lot of playing and kinda helped Mommy with some of the yardwork. Recent television star Nandy Panda joined me and even climbed some trees. Once we had all had enough (which I don't think was a level either of us really reached) we came inside and played some board games.

Mommy made me a lovely dinner, which the two of us shared. Daddy was trapped at the office AGAIN in some sort of semi-vegetative / half-zombie state... but apparently I didn't miss him enough to mention him once before going to bed.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Nandy Panda Fan!

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!