Friday, April 17, 2009

Ketchupy, Sugary, and Chicken Brothy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up pretty early this morning, and climbed into bed with my folks and tried to persuade them to read books to me. After Daddy went to work, Mommy and I had a couple of breakfasts - one inside, and a second one outside in the wonderful warm weather! It was great!

I had a few whiny moments - perhaps due to a lack of sleep last night? Who knows. Later on in the afternoon, after Mommy decided to finish doing some yardwork instead of playing with me, I had a major meltdown and then conked out on the couch. Daddy came home from work and snuggled me - I woke up in a fantastic and sweet mood after an hour-long nap.

I came up with the idea of us having our dinner AT the supermarket while doing the weekly grocery shopping... it was fun! I ate California Rolls, was exceptionally cheerful, made friends with the groceries (I named them "Ketchupy", "Sugary", and "Chicken Brothy") and kept hugging my parents. After we came home, Daddy's feet were really sore so he had a foot bath - when I couldn't get a foot bath of my own, I had another meltdown. And went to bed without a story or songs.

Listening to: Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!