Monday, April 06, 2009

Little English Clover


Drumming
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Lovely weather today. Mommy and Daddy and I had a quiet morning full of housework, yardwork, and work-work (and there was some cartoon watching in there, too).

After lunch (I threw a fit because I couldn't have any eggs with sour cream in them... allergies), Mommy and Daddy and Basl and I took a long drive up to Eldred King Woodlands for a hike - and what an awesome site it turned out to be! We'll have to go back when the weather's better... but I gad a great time, running and having picnics and stuff. I saw a man with a cowboy hat on a horse (= the first cowboy I've ever met!) and exclusively talked with Daddy in an English accent. Let me tell you - my 'English accent' is adorable.

The other day I saw an art print of Mommy's on the mantle - it's a picture of a crow with the word 'CROW' written on it. I read it, and walked up to Mommy and told her about it, pronouncing it "CRO-WUH'. My folks were stunned. Also, while watching the movie yesterday, I saw a sign over the door and asked Daddy what "EX-IT" means.

Listening to: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!