Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Medium Fun

[As transcribed by Daddy]

More snow today. Argh! Mommy and I had a fairly quiet morning, and then in the afternoon we took a nice walk over to the local toy store to check some things out. We came away with some books and a new game - while we were there, I broadcasted "MOMMY! I HAVE TO PEE!" throughout the store, which made everyone laugh. I played with the train set there a LOT.

After we walked home, Mommy helped me play with my own train set, but it didn't hold a candle to the one at the store. I told her that the one at the store is "Extra Fun", while mine is only "Medium Fun".

After Daddy came home from work, we had homemade sushi for dinner. For some reason, I was extremely concerned about getting my fare share of the crab.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!