Sunday, April 05, 2009

Monsters Vs. Aliens Vs. Clover

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning while Daddy slept in until about noon, recovering from all of the work he's been doing over the past few weeks. Once he was up, though, we all had a lovely salad for lunch, and then we started tidying up the apartment for tonight's visitors.

Daddy took me out on a date in the mid-afternoon... we went down to the local 3-D theatre to catch 'Monsters Versus Aliens!' I was really excited - only it turned out we got there kinda late, as the place was brimming with other noisy kids and Daddy and I had to sit in the front row with our big bag of popcorn.

The combination of having to sit right up front plus all the crazy in-your-face 3D action plus the somewhat frightening subject matter plus the RIDICULOUSLY BOOMING SOUND made me wanna go home midway through the flick (as soon as my popcorn was done). Daddy obliged. Once I got home, I happily watched my sweet, non-scary Rudolph the Red-Noised Reindeer DVD.

Nick and Alice Panagopoulos arrived for their annual visit - Gammy and Grabnpa's place is under construction, so... we ate at our place! Delicious!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!