Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Nigel Marven Exhibit

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We woke up this morning to discover that we all must have somehow slept through the seasons of spring, summer, and autumn, and have arrived right back in the middle of winter. It was snowing out there! It was awful! Well... to everyone else it was awful. I was pretty happy and excited about it, actually.

Mommy braved the freezing, billo wing sleet and took me to playschool. When I got out, all I had to say was that we did the hokey pokey, and that we shook our sillies out. I had a good time. After we got home, we had a nice, quiet day - I put together yet another 'dinosaur exhibit' with my toys, this one featuring a miniature Nigel Marven.

When Daddy got home, we had a lovely dinner and then headed out to do some grocery shopping... Daddy and I took a detour to pick up some odds and ends, during which I laid some funny one liners - "My favourite thing is Dinosaurs, Mommy's favourite thing is making crafts, and Daddy's favourite thing is BLACK."

I visited Gammy on the way home, and danced along to one of her TV shows.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!