Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pizza Withdrawl

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather was pretty great today - Mommy and I spent a good chunk of the morning outside. Once again I zoomed all over the place on my trike, was in a great mood, and had a delicious lunch. Afterwards, Mommy and I took a nice walk over to the drug store... and on the way home, it all fell apart when I fell and *barely* scraped my knee. It didn't stop me from really overdoing it on the pathos and misery, though. Mommy had enough after about five minutes.

When we got home, she had me lay down on her bed... after more screaming and moaning in utter agony, the two of us really passed out. We didn't wake up until Daddy came home from work in the early evening! We must've been out cold for hours!

Daddy took us out for a nice treat - a restaurant I've never been to, and it served wheat-free pasta! I must've been in pizza withdrawl - because I ate an entire grown-up-sized pizza. We had a nice walk in the Beaches, came home, watched some funny videos, did some dancing, and fought going to bed.

Listening to: Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!