Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Pooping Fishing Rod

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were really revved up and eager to go outside and enjoy the wonderful April weather... but alas, the weather wasn't wonderful - it was terrible and rainy and gray. Still, we decided we'd brave the weather and headed out for a quick trip to the drug store. We somehow managed to actually GET there, but the walk home was just awful. My umbrella was getting blown this way and that by the heavy wind, which really upset me - so... try to imagine Mommy walking down the street with two umbrellas and three grocery bags in one hand, and ME curled up, crying & carried under her other arm. She was not happy.

I watched a dinosaur DVD, drew some pictures, and played some video games while Mommy recovered. I couldn't wait for Daddy to get home - once he did, I was all over him, literally and figuratively. Not only did I give him foot and head and throat (?) massages, but I helped him with some of his work, and built him a fishing rod out of tinkertoys so that we could go fishing.

Did I mention that the fishing rod I invented poops? It does.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!