Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rolling & Strolling

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy took me to my dance class today... you know, the one I claimed to have hated last week? Well, she listened in this time, and while I once again declared the class to be 'horrible', such a report was contrary to what Mommy heard - And what she heard was me having an awesome time.

Once we came home, the two of us had a nice day working and playing outside. In fact, Mommy tidied up her bike and set out for a ride for the first time in over a year! I happily hooted and hollered in my little rolling trailer behind her, with Cinnamon Bunny on my lap. Hopefully we can go it again!

After a fun game of Skuttleclods with Grandpa, Mommy and I met Daddy at the drug store to pick up some groceries for dinner. I was pretty wiped out afterwards... but that's because I pushed Cinnamon Bunny the whole way in his little stroller.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!