Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Skuttleclods

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to playschool this morning while Daddy slept in on his last day off during his four-day weekend (during which he completely missed a frantic call from the office asking him to come in and work without so much as a 'please'). At Playschool, I made a cool necklace and hung out with the other kids. Nothing out of the ordinary.

As soon as Mommy and I got home, we woke Daddy up and headed out on the road with him and Basil in tow (far away from Daddy's office) and had an in-car picnic over at Eldred Woods. We had a lovely 90-minute walk, told each other stories, Daddy got kinda sick, and then we headed back.

We headed out once more to go shopping - my parents got new shoes, and I got what I mistakenly call "Skuttleclods" - a word everyone thinks is adorable, so nobody's correcting me. We played 'Skuttleclods' after dinner... we've already noticed how infrequently they fall down the backyard ravine compared to my tennis balls.

Listening to: The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!