Sunday, April 19, 2009

Splinter Crisis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were having a nice, quiet morning when Daddy suddenly woke up and reminded us that we were supposed to be at my swimming lesson. We broke several laws of physics in order to get there on time.

Once we got home, Mommy got to work outside again, tilling more soil and tidying up the backyard. I got a splinter in my foot, which caused a ridiculous amount of drama - Daddy finished all of the yardwork while Mommy dealt with me. I had some lunch outside, and then it was so warm outside that I got back into my bathing suit and played in my pool!

Daddy got yet another call requesting that hecome in to work - so we quickly hustled and took a drive out to Edwards Gardens, where we had a lovely walk and frolic through the park. Next, we went to the mall where we all gorged ourselves on bubble tea and tried on clothes. We stopped for sushi appetizers on the way home, and then I fought going to sleep.

Listening to: Dan Deacon - Bromst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!