Thursday, April 23, 2009

Subway Obama

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a quiet morning where we both kinda vegetated on the couch watching re-runs. Whatever, we're allowed. After lunch, we decided to stop lazing about and took the subway to the museum! On the way, I saw a man who resembled Barack Obama, and I made quite the audible comparison. "He even has a brown face!" Yikes.

Once we got to the museum, I was happy to see the dinosaurs again (they're still there, still skeletal, and still don't move), but was looking all over for that little sandbox thing where I got to dig for dinosaur bones. Because I don't have a sandbox in my back yard or anything. I have to pay to go to a museum to use one. Anyway, after half an hour of searching, I played in it for 45 seconds and was onto the bat cave exhibit.

Mommy and I met up with Daddy on the way home... we had a nice subway ride home. Once we were back, Grandpa was joking around and asked me if I wanted a Rhinoceros for a pet... I had an emotional reaction to that, and told him that "Basil is the bestest pet ever and I love him and I don't want another pet." Awwww!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!