Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Swimming Parasaurlophus

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy woke up with a horrible pain in his neck and back - but it didn't stop him from walking over the local pool with Mommy and I so that I could have my weekly swimming lesson. It was a blast - I was really excited and happy, and aside from me screeching like a parasaurlophus into my instructor's ear and not wanting to go home, it was great!

After a quick re-charge at home, we loaded into the car and went to the butcher's to pick up some groceries. Man, there sure were a lot of crazies out on the road this morning. It must've taken a lot out of my folks, because they both fell asleep on the couch after lunch! After a photo shoot with Grandpa, I got my parents to wake up, and then we all went off in search of play sand for my sandbox and stuff. Alas, it's too early in the year.

Other than all that, I was crappy and kinda rude to Mommy again today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better - I know Mommy has cool Easter activities planned for me!

Listening to: Doves - Kingdom of Rust


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!