Monday, April 13, 2009

Treasure & Egg Hunt(s)

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I awoke this morning (rrreeally early in the morning) to discover that my parents had set up an Easter treasure hunt for me! An empty basket was in my room with a little cartoon of Cinnamon Bunny that I had to see with my magnifying glass. Next to him was another present with another clue - by the end I had candy, chocolate, some toys, and some new jammies (one of the clues was a cartoon of Daddy sleeping... sure enough, one of my presents was under his pillow).

We had our requisite egg hunt (actually, we had multiple egg hunts) in the morning and again in the afternoon (see photo)... in-between, Gammy joined Mommy and Daddy and I for a nice lunch out at the sushi restaurant. I spilled miso soup on myself.

I was a bit crabby and Mommy had a lot of cooking to do, so we didn't go for a hike like we planned, and just went for a little drive. Once we got home, I watched some dinosaur DVDs, and then it was time for a massive and delicious ham dinner at Gammy and Grandpa's place. Delicious! Afterwards, my parents watched television and we all passed out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!