Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chain Reaction of Misery

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After screaming at Daddy to get him out of bed this morning (which is a story unto itself), he joined Mommy and I for the walk to playschool (and headed off to work on the way). Playschool was fun - there were songs, games, and a different instructor.

Mommy and I came home and spent a good chunk of time outside - the weather was absolutely fantastic today! At one point, I set up a "toy store" on the coffee table, and I went for a really awesome bike ride, which ended in chaos as I accidentally rode off of the sidewalk, causing Mommy to catch me by dropping Basil's leash, causing him to walk onto a strange lawn, causing several dogs to bark at him, causing more dogs to bark at them, causing me to cry. A chain reaction of misery.

After Daddy staggered home after a long walk from the office, we ate a delicious dinner outside and then went over to Lisa's house to donate my dirty old 'yesterday's-news' tricycle to her son Leo, who I played with. He had a sandbox.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!