Friday, April 10, 2009

...without the green part

[As transcribed by Daddy]

For the second day in a row, I was up at a pretty ungodly hour and harassed my poor parents as they tried to sleep. I think it must've had quite the effect on my disposition today, because boy oh boy, was I ever cranky.

Actually, for the better part of the day, I was okay - Mommy made me a new dress and had me try it on (I exclaimed "I look just like Anne of Green Gables, just without the Green part"), and managed to perform six "Bum-Drop Stand-Ups" in a row on Mommy's bed.

After a few dames of hide and seek with Mommy, I started getting a little bit clumsy (I stubbed my toe, hit my head, and suffered several other minor annoyance-heavy injuries) and got pretty difficult. Mommy send me to my room after a tantrum, after which I told her that I'd "Probably love her again tomorrow."

But, I loved her immediately after she hugged me to sleep a little early tonight. No sign of Daddy (working late) for the third day in a row.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!