Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wrap Party

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today started with a swimming lesson. Yay! It was over quick - by the time we got home and brought breakfast in bed to Daddy, the weather had become magnificent and warm and sunny and fantastic! We cleaned off our bikes and went on a nice little jaunt around the neighbourhood - even though it was only for about fifteen minutes, it really wiped us all out (especially Daddy).

Next, we all drove over to the pub near Daddy's office so that we could attend the wrap party for his big recent commercial production. I was really well behaved and had a great time, but was pretty disappointed that there were no games, party hats, or cake. Whatever - I got to eat yam fries and made some really cool new friends!

It was pouring with rain when we left the party after a few hours. Daddy drove me to the toy store to try out new trikes and bikes - nothing really seemed to be awesome enough for me. We drove over to Ikea, and bought a lot of stuff - including a new ironing board for Mommy.

You have no idea how long she's been waiting for a new ironing board.

Listening to: Super Furry Animals - Dark Days/Light Years


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!