Saturday, May 02, 2009

Agency President

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy slept in while I ate a number of apples for breakfast this morning... once she got her act together, we had Grandpa drive us to the subway, and we took it to see Daddy at work! We joined him and his friends Lisa, Matt, Nik, and Paul for lunch... I ate a massive amount of Mexican food.

We stopped back at his office once we were done - I went around the place both charming AND impressing the heck out of everyone I met. After a fun game of catch with Nik, there was a surreal moment when the President of Daddy's company met me and was totally taken with me - she hugged me, picked me up, and sat me in her massive office at her desk and took photos of me as the new 'agency president'. At one point she offered to take me away from Mommy and Daddy so that she could look after me instead... I was close to freaking out, but calmly explained to her that my Mommy and Daddy love me and don't want to leave me alone. I'm right, of course... they do love me, and were very proud that I kept my cool.

Mommy and I did some walking around in the neighbourhood before taking the bus home - at that point I was pretty wiped out. She and I had a quiet evening and I went to be a bit early, meltdown included. Daddy's out at a class reunion of sorts and won't see me until tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!