Saturday, May 09, 2009

Basil the Hero

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy loaded me into my little trailer and biked with me all the way to Julie's house - most of that is uphill! As soon as we got to Juli & Sarah's, she passed out on the floor.

We had a great visit - Sarah and I played really well together, and had several discussions about Toopy & Binoo. Aside from that, Sarah was my Mommy's little friend and sidekick for most of the time. After eating both my own lunch and most of Mommy's, we headed home, and stopped at the park on the way. I saw my friend Mia... we had a nice time.

The afternoon was fairly quiet. I got kinda bored playing outside, and played some video games. When Daddy got home, we had a nice dinner outside and dessert with Grandpa and Nee-Nee. Basil surprised us all by being a big, brave hero and scaring away a raccoon that was coming WAY too close to our meal.

Then it was time for a (abnormally fast) bike around the block!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!