Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Biggest Tantrum In the History of Socks

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The computer was off-limits to me today... therefore, Mommy and I had to make do with other stuff, such as board games, some housekeeping stuff (Mommy cleaned out my bedroom closet) and some outdoor activities... especially given that none of the rainy weather we were supposed to get showed up.

We WERE gonna go to the playground today, but when I couldn't manage to get my socks on properly I threw the biggest tantrum in the history of both socks and sock-related tantrums. As a result, we didn't go to the playground... I went to my room.

In the afternoon, Mommy loaded me into my little bike trailer and took me for a spin around the park - for forty-five minutes! The poor woman was exhausted, especially what with having to push the bike and trailer up a forty-five degree incline out of the park.

We took it easy in the evening - Daddy brought home an awesome DVD for me to watch (I love it!!) and we did some grocery shopping.

Listening to: Peaches - I Feel Cream


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!