Saturday, May 30, 2009

Clothesline Fun

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Plans were afoot for Mommy and I to go out today... you know, check out a movie, go to the Science Centre, maybe go for a bike ride... but man, I was just happy to hang out by myself and play in my room, play in the living room, play outside, and keep myself really entertained. Why ruin all my fun? Mommy just sat back and let me just hang out with my toys and stuff. Seriously, I had a great, fun day.

Our washing machines are on the fritz, so Mommy's had to hang all of our laundry and stuff outside on the clothesline. I'm telling you - I find running through hanging laundry to be ridiculously fun. Mommy finds it especially sweet because she remembers doing the same thing as a kid growing up in South Carolina.

After Daddy came home from work (at a normal hour for once!) we had some dinner that none of us enjoyed, and then watched two of my favourite television shows before bed!

Good luck on your marathon tomorrow, Lisa!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!