Monday, May 04, 2009

Don't Pick the Trilliums

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had something of a quiet morning - we eventually dragged Daddy out of bed and had a lunch of cold leftovers and stuff. I informed Grandpa that he was to come with us on our weekend hike, and surprisingly, he was very happy to oblige!

Due to some traffic issues, it took us a long time to get to Hockley Valley via some detours, but once we were there, we all had a great hike. Grandpa and Daddy took lots of pictures, Mommy and I resisted picking the trilliums, and Basil exhausted himself.

We had a nice drive home after the 90-minute (or more) hike, during which I napped. Once we got home, I watched some dinosaur DVDs, had a nice dinner, and passed out.

Listening to: Covered, A Revolution In Sound: Warner Bros. Records


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!