Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Everything except Old Ladies

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took a nice walk down to the playground today, where I played on the slides and swings and stuff. I made the acquaintances of two nice ladies who were visiting with their babies... I told them that I loved "Pink, Dinosaurs, and everything else except Old Ladies." They were in hysterics, and then I confused them by explaining the difference between ornithocheirus and quetzalcoatlus. I also met a little boy named Jared. He's my boyfriend.

We had a nice afternoon - I was very well behaved. After dinner, I went to bed a little bit early so that Mommy and Daddy could go out on a date. Of course, I woke up before they got home and ended up keeping Gammy awake too. They were hoping to go out again tomorrow, but don't want to put Gammy out anymore. I ended up crashing with Mommy for the night once she got home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!