Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Fairytale Book of July Stories

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy had a pretty brutal headache - she managed to get me to my swimming lesson, but the weird pressure outside and thunderstorms (and hail!) pretty much kept her under the weather literally and figuratively. She and I went to the chiropractor's as soon as we got home, after which Daddy took us to the new outdoor mall for which he helped do the advertising over the past few years.

He and I bought Mommy the second half of her birthday present (only two months too late) - a nice necklace at a cool store stocked with brand new Cinnamon Bunnies. We also went to a nice bookstore, but I was so exhausted from my swimming lesson and emotional and bored that I started to strain on my parents.

We came home, had some lunch, and I played video games while my parents napped. After they woke up, we loaded into the car and drove to Guelph to take GG to dinner with Gammy and Grandpa. At first, I was pretty freaked out and did my "I'm too shy" routine around GG, but eventually I came out of my shell and had a lovely dinner.

After we got home, I FINALLY decided to help Daddy with the storybook he wanted me to make for Mommy... it's called "The Fairytale Book of July Stories" and it's adorable.

Listening to: Bat For Lashes - Two Suns


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!