Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fingernail Disappointment

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to playschool this morning, which was uneventful yet enjoyable. The rest of the day was kinda quiet and low-key... we did the usual kinda thing we do.

Daddy was late coming home from work again, so Mommy and I had a nice evening to ourselves... we had some nice dinner and watched a cool movie! At one point during the film, Mommy caught me biting my fingernails. I didn't realize what I was doing, and suddenly burst into tears! You see, Daddy and I are both trying to stop biting our nails together. I was so worried I had disappointed everyone!

On yesterday's blog entry, Daddy neglected to mention the time during dinner when I told Mommy and Lisa about one of my favourite songs, "THE BITCH WENT NUTS" (Daddy transcribes that in capital letters because that's pretty much how I say it). It was then explained to me how that word isn't polite to say.

It's funny, because Daddy thinks he's so careful about what on his iPod I'm exposed to.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Clover! I also love the song "The Bitch Went Nuts!"

Don't feel bad about your fingernails. Everybody has something they think they shouldn't do. I once saw a business executive pick his nose!

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!