Thursday, May 14, 2009

Five Awesome Minutes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were a little bit late for my dance class this morning, but no biggie. I had a pretty good time. Afterwards, we went over to Canadian Tire and picked up a few odds and ends, including a bunch of heavy bags of sand for my sandbox. Grandpa picked us up and took us home - I played with my dinosaurs in my sandbox for five awesome minutes before it was time for lunch. From then on, I wasn't interested in the sandbox, much to the consternation of my Mom.

The afternoon was trying on Mommy. We baked some cookies that came out kinda weird - but I guess from me not sleeping so well last night, I was really quick to burst into tears. It was a strain on her... I put her through her paces. I played with Daddy before bed... and once it was time, I really fought going to sleep. Mommy couldn't go out to visit Daddy's friends with him as planned, unfortunately.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!