Friday, May 15, 2009

Haircut & Sushi

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man oh man, I was up and in bed with my parents at an early hour and despite all of my kicking and whining, they wouldn't wake up and make me breakfast!

Mommy and I had a nice, quiet morning... I used the computer and went outside when the rain stopped. Mommy helped me make some awesome sandcastles in my sandbox for my dinosaurs to live in. Daddy came home from work early and played with me in the back yard before taking us all down to the beaches so that I could get a haircut.

The haircut was nice - I complained a lot less when the hairdresser pulled the knots out of my hair than I do when Mommy does it. I didn't want to leave (they have toys and a ball put there - see the above photo), but we all decided to go out for sushi for dinner, so... no complaints! It was great! I really pigged out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!