Friday, May 29, 2009

Highly Dextrous

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were pretty slow to get our act together today... I think we were both still in our jammies past noon. Ah well, whatever... t was a foggy day. We're entitled to laze about. I took it easy today, and didn't use the computer much (My Handy Manny game was driving Mommy kinda crazy). Anyhow, Mommy had to go to her doctor's appointment, so I went over to Gammy and Grandpa's house.

I amazed everyone several varieties of dexterity. First of all, I jumped up and down and up and down and up and down on Gammy's bed while watching cartoons, doing some slight acrobatics and stuff. Then Nee-Nee and I played some video games (no Handy Manny), and my use of the mouse and internet browser kinda blew her mind.

After my parents came home (after being stuck on our wonderful transit system for far too long), they took me out for Japanese food. It was pretty awesome, and I got to draw maps all over the placemats.

Listening to: Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!