Friday, May 08, 2009

Kindergarten Surprise

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Despite the really lovely weather outside, Mommy and I slept in a bit this morning and then kinda stayed inside and did a lot of cleaning up. I can't say I was too thrilled about that. However, Mommy kept me happy by moving an easel outside, where I did a bunch of lovely paintings.

Anyway, after a lovely dinner, Mommy surprised the life out of me by telling me that we were gonna go to kindergarten (for an open house) today. To say I was happy is an understatement - I think my cousins in Montreal could hear my cheers of joy.

Mommy and I Daddy and I walked over there, and it was great! I had a blast playing in the classrooms, checking out the library, and running in the gymnasium. Daddy was pretty weirded out being in a school he hasn't been in since he was ten years old. His old kindergarten teacher even remembered him AND cool Uncle Gareth!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!