Monday, May 18, 2009

Kite Cousins

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning it was a pancake bonanza - Mommy made fancy pecan blueberry banana pancakes for everyone! Delicious! I had a good morning, and we all had plans to go to the Toronto Island with my cousins, but it was pretty clear that we were all still kinda tuckered out from yesterday's busy day, so... after a lovely lunch, we made backup plans.

And awesome plans they were! We all went down to the beaches and flew a kite at Harris Filtration Plant. Lola and I had fun rolling down hills, Eric and Daddy and struggled with the kite, and we had a great time! We walked along the beach, threw some rocks int he water, and went to a nearby playground. Lola and Olivia and I played and pushed each other on the swings while our folks all watched happily.

We came home in the afternoon and took 'er easy - my cousins and I watched one of my DVDs, and then Mommy made all of us (Including Gammy, Grandpa, and Nee-Nee) a whole batch of fancy pizzas.

At the end of the day, I didn't want to say good-bye to Lola and Olivia and Eric and Elizabeth, and cried and hid to avoid it. But eventually I gave in. I can't wait to see them again in July! We sure had a great time.

Listening to: KMFDM - Attak


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!