Friday, May 22, 2009

The Lobster Incident

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was such a beautiful day today that Mommy and I decided to pretty much remain outside exclusively. We read magazines, books, played some board games, played with dinosaurs, and all the usual stuff we'd normally do inside... only we did it in the backyard! After a quick flip upside-down from Cool Uncle Gareth, Mommy and I went to the playground, where we saw and hung out with Julie and Sarah and James, and I made a new friend named Max. What a fun time!

After Daddy came home from work and we had a lovely dinner (outside, of course) we did the grocery shopping for the week, and I brought Cinnamon Bunny along (my imaginary and invisible ad intangible friend Lisa came too). The man at the fish counter wanted to show me a lobster, but I was afraid he was going to put Cinnamon Bunny in the bathtub with it - and it made me upset and I kinda freaked out. The poor guy must've been pretty traumatized by my reaction. What can I say... I was tired.

Listening to: Dr. Dog - Fate


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Howcome Nandy Pandy doesn't get to go see Lobsters?

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!